John Deere D130 lawn tractor is ideal for mowing even in windy or wet conditions. It has all of the comfort and convenience features you’ll need to enjoy mowing. The JD d130 tractor may be the most efficient way to get the most out of your yard with the least amount of effort.
D130 John Deere tractor comes with a number of different transmission options. John Deere has developed a machine that can be easily adjusted to meet the needs of its users through testing and innovation. The JD D130 has been outfitted with a variety of transmission options in order to be as versatile as possible.
John Deere D130 Specs
|Years Made||2013 – 2017|
|Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|No. of Cylinders||2|
|Rated Speed||3300 RPM|
|Gross Power||22 HP||16.4 kW|
|PTO Power||19.2 HP||14.3 kW|
|Displacement||44.2 cu in.||724 cc|
|Bore and Stroke||3.1×2.9 in.||7.9×7.4 cm|
|Spark Plug Torque||15 lb-ft||20 Nm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.4 gal||9 L|
|Forward||5.5 mph||8.9 km|
|Reverse||3.2 mph||5.2 km|
|Oil Capacity||2.0 qts||1.9 L|
|Height||45.5 in.||113 cm|
|Width||54.5 in.||138 cm|
|Lenght||73.2 in.||186 cm|
|Weight||456 Ibs||201 kg|
|Size||Tire Pressure (us)||Tire Pressure (metric)|
|Front||15 x 6.00 – 6||97 kPa||14 psi|
|Rear||20 x 10.0 – 8||69 kPa||10 psi|
Mower deck 42″
|Type||Mid-mount 2-blade with manual lift|
|Cutting Width||42 in.||106 cm|
|Overall Width||54.9 in.||139 cm|
|Cut Height||1 to 4 in.||2 to 11 cm|
Blade 46″ (John Deere 46-SKU:BG20943)
|Width||46 in.||117 cm|
|Height||14 in.||36 cm|
|Weight||73 lbs||33 kg|
Snow blower 44″ (John Deere 44)
|Chute Turning Radius||200°|
|Maximum Throwing Distance||50 ft||15.2 m|
|Depth||58 in.||147 cm|
|Width||38 in.||97 in.|
|Snow Depth||18 in.||46 cm|
|Intake Height||18 in.||46 cm|
|Height||30 in.||76 cm|
|Auger Diameter||12 in.||30 cm|
|Impeller Diameter||14 in.||36 cm|
John Deere D130 Reviews
Whether your farm needs a good mulching tractor or a workhorse for moving straw, you can never go wrong with the John Deere. Here are John Deere D130 reviews from other users.
- I bought my John Deere D130 last year. I’ve been using it to mow my lawn every weekend so far and I’m happy with it so far. It’s all decked out with a 42-inch deck for convenience and efficiency, so I don’t have to stop halfway through to clear the grass from the front of the mower.
- I loved my JD D130. I had it for 7 years and it never gave me a problem. The rule of thumb for keeping yours running is to change the oil after every two hours of mowing. This keeps the motor clean and lubricated and prolongs the life of the pull start and gears.
- My John Deere D130 is the best! I never have problems. It’s the perfect machine. And it’s easy to maintain, too!
- I expected there to be some issues with any machine purchased, so I bought a John Deere D130. The biggest issue was adjusting the brakes, because they don’t come fully assembled.
- I love the D130 John Deere because it let’s me clear away rocks and roots without getting stuck in the mud or hard-packed snow.
The information presented here will help you decide if this product is the best fit for your situation. Though we do our best to provide all the information you need, things can always change. So be sure to do your own research before purchasing a vehicle, because the information in this review may become outdated over time. If you would like exact details, please contact the vendor directly.