Massey Ferguson 240 was built to last and will easily outlast any farm you drive it on. It is an excellent choice for any farmer with large or small plots. You’ll enjoy working with this tractor, whether you are a hobby farmer or a professional. 240 Massey Ferguson is easy to use so anyone can master it.
Massey Ferguson 240 Tractor offers you the durability you’ve come to expect from Massey Ferguson. The 3 cylinder power engine gives you everything you need in a compact package. 4WD capability comes standard on most models, making it perfect for all-terrain.
A versatile farmer’s best friend, the Massey Ferguson 240 tractor has been a mainstay on American farmlands for generations. It is lightweight and maneuverable and features an array of available attachments to make it easy to perform a wide range of tasks.
Massey Ferguson 240 Specification
Buying a tractor is a big decision. We want you to feel confident and excited about your new purchase. So, we offer all the specs and data.
Massey Ferguson 240 Serial Numbers
Massey Ferguson 240 serial numbers are given below.
|No. of Cylinders||3|
|Emissions||Euro Stage III A|
|Fuel System||Direct injection|
|Air Cleaner||Dry Type|
|Rated Power||2000 RPM|
|PTO RPM||1780 RPM|
|Min. Torque||725/775 RPM|
|Max. Torque||2135/2185 RPM|
|Gross Power (2250 RPM)||48 HP||35 kW|
|PTO Power||44 HP||32.8 kW|
|Displacement||152.5 cu in.||2500 cc|
|Bore and Stroke||3.6×5.0 in.||9.1×12.7 cm|
|Cooling System||10.5 gal||9.9 L|
|Fuel Tank||12.6 gal||47.9 L|
|Injection||3.6 in.||9.1 cm|
|Gear||8 forward, 2 reverse|
|F1||1.6 mph||2.5 km|
|F2||2.2 mph||3.5 km|
|F3||3.9 mph||6.3 km|
|F4||4.9 mph||7.9 km|
|F5||5.9 mph||9.5 km|
|F6||8.5 mph||13.6 km|
|F7||15.5 mph||24.9 km|
|F8 (Max. Travel Speed)||19.0 mph||30.5 km|
|R1||2.0 mph||3.2 km|
|R2||8.0 mph||12.9 km|
|Wheelbase||74.6 in.||189.5 cm|
|O/A Lenght||128.3 in.||326 cm|
|O/A Width||65 in.||165 cm|
|Height (over exhaust)||84.5 in.||214.5 cm|
|Height (over steering wheel)||55.5 in.||141 cm|
|Ground Clearance||13.3 in.||34 cm|
|Operating Weight||4200 Ibs||1905 kg|
Massey Ferguson 232 Loader
- Height (to pin): 106 in. – 269 cm
- Clearance, Dumped Bucket: 80 in. – 203 cm
- Dump Reach: 25.4 in. – 64 cm
- Dump Angle: 42.5°
- Reach at Ground: 63.4 in. – 161 cm
- Rollback at Ground: 13°
- Breakout force (at pin): 2600 lbs – 1179 kg
- Lift to Full Height (at pin): 1800 lbs – 816 kg
- Bucket Width: 72 in. – 182 cm
- Raise Time to Height: 6 s
- Bucket Dump Time: 4 s
- Lowering Time: 5 s
- Rollback time: 3 s
Massey Ferguson 236 Loader
- Height (to pin): 125 in. – 317 cm
- Clearance, Dumped Bucket: 102 in. – 259 cm
- Dump Reach: 33.5 in. – 85 cm
- Dump Angle: 36°
- Reach at Ground: 74 in. – 187 cm
- Rollback at Ground: 10°
- Breakout Force (at pin): 3420 lbs – 1551 kg
- Lift to Full Height (at pin): 2500 lbs – 1134 kg
- Bucket Width: 72 in. – 182 cm
- Raise Time to Height: 8.7 s
- Bucket Dump Time: 5.6 s
- Lowering Time: 4.2 s
- Rollback Time: 3.2 s
Massey Ferguson 240 Price
Do you want to buy a Massey Ferguson 240 Tractor? Well, we’ve got all the info that you need right here on this website. Massey Ferguson 240 price is given below.
|1998 (G01001, with backhoe)||500||$18000|
Massey Ferguson 240 Reviews
Here are the Massey Ferguson 240 reviews on the internet.
- We think the Massey Ferguson 240 is a great beginner farm vehicle that won’t break the bank. The engine runs smoothly and perfectly at all speeds, and the 12V battery will give you enough power to get you started.
- The MF 240 combines traditional reliability, durable construction, ample power, and easy operation. It’s the ideal small tractor for the small farm.
- 240 Massey Ferguson is light weight makes it easy to transport, but because of its smaller engine it’s not as efficient as other tractors.
- The Massey Ferguson 240 is suitable for those who need a small machine for small field maintenance, with easy-to-use controls and a high level of versatility.
The information presented here will help you decide if this product is the best fit for your situation. Though we do our best to provide all the information you need, things can always change. So be sure to do your own research before purchasing a vehicle, because the information in this review may become outdated over time. If you would like exact details, please contact the vendor directly.