Kubota ZD21 zero-turn mower boasts a revolutionary stance and design that makes it the ultimate in power, speed, and maneuverability for a lawnmower, no matter what obstacles may stand in its way. The Kubota ZD21 specs Kubota’s CommandShift transmission. This feature is no longer available on the ZD26 models produced after. The ZD21 Kubota was manufactured by Kubota from 2001 to 2006. Kubota tractors are an excellent choice for anyone who wants to start a small farm or garden. It is ideal for tilling, planting, mowing, and hauling.
The Kubota ZD21 zero-turn mower is packed with features and designed to handle all types of terrain. Its powerful motor and cutting deck make it a top choice for residential lawns. The Kubota ZD21 Zero Turn Mower is everything you’d expect from a top brand. With its open operator station, 2-hand levers steering, internal expanding shoe brakes, it’s packed full of exciting features.
Kubota ZD21 Specs
- Engine model: Kubota D782
- Engine Type: Diesel liquid cooled
- Number of Cylinder: 3
- Displacement: 778 cc – 47.5 ci
- Bore and Stroke: 2.638×2.898 in. – 67 x 74 mm
- Gros Power: 21 hp – 15.7 kW
- Rated RPM: 3200 RPM
- Starter: Electric 12V
- Oil type SAE: 10W-30, API: CC or CD
- Oil capacity: 3.5 L (3.7 US. qt, 3.1 Imp. qt.)
- Coolant capacity: 2.6 L (2.7 US. qt, 2.3 Imp. qt.)
- Type: Hydrostatic
- Gears: Infinite forward and reverse
- Travel Speed (Forward): 9,4 mile – 15,1 km
- Travel Speed (Reverse): 5,2 mile – 8,4 km
- Wheelbase: 49.2 in. – 124 cm
- Length: 80.3 in. – 203 cm
- Width: 57.3 in. – 145 cm
- Height (steering wheel): 45.3 in. – 115 cm
- Height (ROPS): 75.2 in. – 191 cm
- Weight: 1393 lbs – 631 kg
- Front Tread: 38.3 in. – 97 cm
- Rear Tread: 42.5 in. – 107 cm
60″ Mower deck
- Type: Mid-mount Kubota RCK60-21Z 3-blade
- Cutting width: 60 in. – 152 cm
- Overall Width: 74 in. – 187 cm
- Cut Height: 1 to 5 in. 2 to 12 cm
Kubota ZD21 Reviews
Some on the internet have made the following reviews for Kubota ZD21.
- The Kubota ZD21 gives you smooth lawn care anywhere in the yard, so you can take advantage of every single beautiful day. It’s time to get closer to nature.
- The ZD21 Kubota is a powerful Zero Turn lawnmower that gives you the performance you need. It’s the perfect choice for those who want a reliable, stylish mower.
- Obviously, the Kubota ZD 21 has its disadvantages. If you have a small budget or if you don’t care too much about how long your equipment will last, then you might want to go with something less expensive.
- The Kubota ZD21 is great! My yard now looks fabulous, all thanks to my reliable Kubota. I no longer have to spend all day mowing the lawn. The best part is I can take it anywhere – I have a small two acre property, but the Kubota makes it manageable for me.
The information presented here will help you decide if this product is the best fit for your situation. Though we do our best to provide all the information you need, things can always change. So be sure to do your own research before purchasing a vehicle, because the information in this review may become outdated over time. If you would like exact details, please contact the vendor directly.